Population and Demographics
Eagle Mountain City estimates its current population is about 30,000.
- Estimated Average Household Size 4.16 persons
- Total Households approximately 6,600
- Median Age 21 years
It is the third largest city in Utah in land area at 48.75 square miles.
Total General Sales Tax Rate 6.75% (City Portion is 1%)
Total Restaurant Sales Tax Rate 7.75% (General Sales Tax Rate plus 1% County Tourism Tax)
Grocery Food Sales Tax Rate 3.00%
Total Property Tax Rate 0.012956 of Annual Assessed Value (City Portion is 0.001192)
Municipal Energy Sales & Use Tax Rate 6.00%
Eagle Mountain is located in northern Utah County.
- 35 miles south of Salt Lake City
- 38.5 miles south of Salt Lake International Airport
- 22 miles north of Provo/Orem area