This section features job opportunities in Eagle Mountain that are not with Eagle Mountain City. Any questions pertaining to these positions should be directed to the hiring company and not to Eagle Mountain City. For opportunities with the City, please visit our Job Openings page.
If you are a business owner who would like to have a job opening posted in this section, please email Linda Peterson.
- Type:Part Time
- Posted Date:11/12/2014 2:06 PM
YouthNet Services, located in Orem, Utah, seeks a part-time therapist. This position has the potential to be a full-time position depending on flexibility and experience of clinician.
Must be team oriented, professional and communicate well. Individual/Family/Group mental health therapy means face-to-face intervention with an individual client with a focus on improving the client's emotional and mental adjustment and social functioning based on measurable treatment goals identified in the client's individual treatment plan. The service must be prescribed by a licensed mental health therapist based on an evaluation of the client's needs.
Each candidate needs to have a basic ability to conceptualize information needed to provide excellent treatment for each client; have the skills to be able to write treatment plans, mental health assessments and court documents and demonstrated the ability to enhance and facilitate the therapeutic relationship.
1. Be licensed as a therapist: LCSW, MFT, LCMHC, or Psychologist.
2. If not licensed, be qualified as a resident or intern therapist; attend supervision as required.
3. Fulfill all DOPL obligations to become licensed/maintain licensure.
1. Every clinician at The Journey is paid based off of experience, licensure and is paid per billable session