This section features job opportunities in Eagle Mountain that are not with Eagle Mountain City. Any questions pertaining to these positions should be directed to the hiring company and not to Eagle Mountain City. For opportunities with the City, please visit our Job Openings page.
If you are a business owner who would like to have a job opening posted in this section, please email Linda Peterson.
Direct Communications - Combination Technician
- Type:Full Time
- Salary/Pay Rate:$15-$18 DOE
- Posted Date:09/07/2017
This is a full time, benefited position. Benefits include health insurance, 401K and pension.
Education: Applicant must have a high school diploma and AT LEAST ONE YEAR of internet protocol.
Job Duties and Requirements:
- Installs new services and equipment for internet and phone subscribers by installing drop wires, station protectors, and network interface devices over copper or fiber optic cable.
- Maintains and repairs existing services and equipment by using test sets to locate line trouble and determine necessary repairs. Repairs may include fixing wiring, station protectors, ground connections, running new wires and replacing jacks as needed.
- Completes outside plant installation repair related forms and reports.
- Installs VOIP, DSL, computer networking, high speed circuits and other services for home networking.
- General knowledge of TCP/IP, PPPoE, WPA or related protocols and other service for home networking.
- Demonstrates the ability to interact with a variety of people in a professional manner.
- Willingness to be available to work after hours, may include Saturdays.
- Must have and maintain a valid driver's license and be insurable under Direct Communications.
Please send your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 801-789-4118.