This section features job opportunities in Eagle Mountain that are not with Eagle Mountain City. Any questions pertaining to these positions should be directed to the hiring company and not to Eagle Mountain City. For opportunities with the City, please visit our Job Openings page.
If you are a business owner who would like to have a job opening posted in this section, please email Linda Peterson.
Property Custodian / Handyman
- Type:Part Time
- Salary/Pay Rate:$75/Week
- Posted Date:08/17/2017 4:32 PM
Type: Service Consultant
Salary / Pay: $75 / Week
Generally, the eyes and ears of the company for a large commercial retail property in Eagle Mountain City, performs a variety of minor site cleanup and repair duties one day per week and additional days as required, generates weekly inspection report of site conditions.
Works under general supervision of the property management.
Performs essential functions listed below once per week as a basis and additional times per week as required.
Performs a general site inspection and cleanup of miscellaneous debris and garbage on site once per week, inspection includes parking lots, walkways, landscape and building conditions, assure that the retail property is being properly maintained by other contracted site services, always presentable, clean and safe for tenants and patrons.
Generates a weekly site inspection report: Including but not limited to photos and written report of site conditions.
Performs additional duties on weekends, emergencies and seasonal as required.
Performs first respondent reports for emergencies such as vandalism and natural or unnatural disasters that effect the operation of the property and structures.
- Education: High School Diploma or GED
- (5) year of experience in commercial janitorial and general property / building maintenance procedures and techniques.
- Skills in self-management, prioritizing tasks and demands.
- Computer skills for generating reports and emails.
- Possess tools of the trade as required to perform duties such as but not limited to brooms, shovels, hand tools, power tools, etc...
- Eagle Mountain Resident Preferred – We are a live/work supporter of Eagle Mountain City.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and 24 hour personal transportation to and from the site.
How to Apply:
Email Resume and/or Qualifications to: firstname.lastname@example.org