This section features job opportunities in Eagle Mountain that are not with Eagle Mountain City. Any questions pertaining to these positions should be directed to the hiring company and not to Eagle Mountain City. For opportunities with the City, please visit our Job Openings page.
If you are a business owner who would like to have a job opening posted in this section, please email Linda Peterson.
Direct Communications - Customer Support Rep
- Type:Part Time
- Salary/Pay Rate:TBA
- Posted Date:07/27/2017 2:25 PM
Location: Eagle Mountain, UT Hourly Pay: DOE
Hours: Monday – Friday, afternoons (28 hours/week)
Works with customers in person, through inbound calls or web chats. Thoroughly understands internet packages and Direct Communications services. Answers inquires and resolves customer issues. Creates and schedules service orders and trouble tickets. Maintains customer accounts in the billing system. Performs data input, generates reports and manages applicable processes and records such as E-911 and directory listings. Follows policies and procedures. Performs other administrative duties and projects as required.
· High School diploma or equivalent, college degree or college courses preferred
· Competency in Windows-based environment
· Internet and technologically savvy
· Customer service and/or sales experience preferred
· Flexibility: is adaptable with ability to balance and manage multiple priorities
· Time Management / Organized: efficient, can set priorities and focus on what is important, follows through on areas within responsibilities, spends time wisely
· Professional Communications: enthusiastic, optimistic, courteous, patient, approachable with attentive listening skills, composed in stressful situations, builds rapport and trust quickly with customers and coworkers.
· Customer Focused: dedicated to service excellence for internal and external customers
How to Apply:
Email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the cover letter, please include why you are an ideal candidate for this position and how your experience lines up with the job description. Resume and cover letter also accepted at Direct Communication Office.