This section features job opportunities in Eagle Mountain that are not with Eagle Mountain City. Any questions pertaining to these positions should be directed to the hiring company and not to Eagle Mountain City. For opportunities with the City, please visit our Job Openings page.
If you are a business owner who would like to have a job opening posted in this section, please email Linda Peterson.
Direct Communications - Internet Support Technician
- Type:Part Time
- Salary/Pay Rate:$10-$12/Hour DOE
- Posted Date:01/25/2017 5:01 PM
- Fielding inbound calls and remotely troubleshooting service issues with customers.
- Repair customer internet connection or schedule trouble ticket.
- Provide exemplary customer service.
- Provide accurate and timely updates to customers.
- Monitor network circuit performance and open support cases for resolution.
- Educate customers in the use of systems and applications related to the internet.
- Correct possible configuration issues for clients.
- Obtain general understanding of OS and application operations related to Direct.
- Must be punctual and dependable for assigned shift.
- Must have exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must be fluent in English (spoken and written).
- Must have a strong desire to learn new technologies.
- Must work independently (this shift will be in the evenings, M-F)
- Experience with solving hardware and software issues.
- Proficient in Internet related applications such as email, PPPoE and Web browsers.
- Technical support experience preferred.
This is a part time/evening position.
Send your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 801-789-4118.